The closing date for applications has now passed.
We have an exciting leadership opportunity within the Trust from September 2020.
The Trust is seeking to appoint a highly effective and experienced leader to join us as the Trust Primary Intervention Lead. The successful candidate will lead emotional literacy and inclusion intervention across all of our primary academies to ensure we strive to provide outstanding education for all our learners.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated and have high expectations with a drive and commitment to ensure excellence for all; regardless of students starting points and backgrounds.
We are looking for an experienced professional with a proven track record of outstanding progress and outcomes for pupils with complex needs. You will be joining a supportive, committed and passionate team who work incredibly hard to ensure that all of our students achieve their very best.
We wish to hear from you if you are:
- an enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious school person with a track record of success in with pupils with SEND;
- a motivational and inspirational teacher with high aspirations for pupils;
- able to develop children to reach achieve their very best, regardless of background or circumstance;
- approachable and keen to work with staff across the Trust to ensure wide success;
- able to establish and develop excellent relationships with the community and other stakeholders.
Our successful candidate will receive:
- a competitive salary;
- a unique exciting career opportunity to be part of a growing Trust which is committed to staff development and career progression;
- the opportunity to in leading an exciting new development in special education, supported by a dedicated trust leadership team; and
- development opportunities to work both within Trust and with other partners;
Suitable and interested candidates are able to discuss the role with the Director of Inclusion Mark Oldman, by arranging a telephone call. To schedule an appointment please contact Charlotte Johnston [email protected]
Closing date: Friday 22nd May 2020 midday
Interviews: Held remotely on Tuesday 26th May 2020
TMET is an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check and satisfactory employment references.
For a copy of the job description, and to apply please visit eteach: The Mead Educational Trust