BRIGHTER FUTURES, LEARNING TOGETHER
- We make learning fun and make the most of our resources
- We expect our children to achieve their best
- We believe in connecting learning in an exciting way
- All children’s needs are met
- We work in partnership with others
- We believe in lifelong learning
- We value and nurture the development of character
- We all look for new ideas to improve the academy
- We work together with the local community to support the children
- We create a curriculum that will let every child have an equal chance of achieving high academic success.
- We provide a welcoming, safe and supportive environment where children become self-disciplined and self-confident.
- We encourage our children to act responsibly, show initiative, be considerate and respect themselves and others.
- We encourage resilience and risk taking in our children and staff
- We help and encourage parents and carers to learn with their children.
- We ensure children are helped to appreciate and understand the world in which we live and become responsible citizens of the world.
- We are outward looking and seize opportunities to work with wider partnerships.
The Willowbrook Way of, Be Kind, Be Responsible and Work Hard encapsulates our expectations of each studentm has its basis in the fundamental British values of democracy, rule of law, individualliberty, mutual respect and tolerance for those with different faiths and beliefs.
- Work Hard – We promote resilience, grit and determination so pupils learn that success needs hard work and effort
- Be Kind – We aim to develop respectful, tolerant pupils who are kind to everyone.
- Be Responsible – We encourage pupils to make a positive difference to themselves and the workd around them.